Having life, in opposition to dead; living; being in a state in which the organs perform their functions; as, an animal or a plant which is alive.
- Having life; living. See Synonyms at living.
- In existence or operation; active: keep your hopes alive.
- Full of living or moving things; abounding: a pool alive with trout.
- Full of activity or animation; lively: a face alive with mischief.
- alive to Aware of; sensitive to: alive to the moods of others.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചൊടിയുള്ള - Chodiyulla ;സജീവമായ - Sajeevamaaya | Sajeevamaya ;ജീവനുള്ള - Jeevanulla ;അറിവുള്ള - Arivulla ;ബോധവാനായ - Bodhavaanaaya | Bodhavanaya ;ജീവനോടുകൂടിയ - Jeevanodukoodiya ;