A sieve with coarse meshes, usually of wire, for separating coarser materials from finer, as chaff from grain, cinders from ashes, or gravel from sand.
- To pierce with numerous holes; perforate: riddle a target with bullets.
- To spread throughout: "Election campaigns have always been riddled with demagogy and worse” ( New Republic).
- To put (gravel, for example) through a coarse sieve.
- A coarse sieve, as for gravel.
- A question or statement requiring thought to answer or understand; a conundrum.
- One that is perplexing; an enigma.
- To solve or explain.
- To propound or solve riddles.
- To speak in riddles.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചെല്ലട - Chellada ;സങ്കീര്ണ്ണാ - Sankeernnaa | Sankeernna ;വ്യക്തമാക്കുക - Vyakthamaakkuka | Vyakthamakkuka ;കടങ്കത - Kadankatha ;ഗൂഢാര്ത്ഥം - Gooddaarththam | Gooddartham ;രക്ഷ - Raksha ;