Equally distant from the extreme either of a number of things or of one thing; mean; medial; as, the middle house in a row; a middle rank or station in life; flowers of middle summer; men of middle age.
- Equally distant from extremes or limits; central: the middle point on a line.
- Being at neither one extreme nor the other; intermediate.
- Intervening between an earlier and a later period of time; being an intermediate part of a sequence or series: the middle years.
- Geology Of or relating to a division of geologic time between an earlier and a later division: the Middle Paleozoic.
- Of or relating to a stage in the development of a language or literature between earlier and later stages: Middle Swedish.
- Grammar Of, relating to, or being a verb form or voice in which the subject both performs and is affected by the action specified.
- An area or a point equidistant between extremes; a center: the middle of a circle.
- Something intermediate between extremes; a mean.
- The interior portion: the middle of a chain.
- The middle part of the human body; the waist.
- Logic A middle term.
- Grammar The middle voice.
- Grammar A verb form in the middle voice.
- To place in the middle.
- Nautical To fold in the middle: middle the sail.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മധ്യബിന്ദു - Madhyabindhu ;നടുവിലുള്ള - Naduvilulla ;മധ്യസ്ഥാനം - Madhyasthaanam | Madhyasthanam ;നടുക്കുളള - Nadukkulala ;മധ്യേയുളള - Madhyeyulala ;ഇടയ്ക്കുള്ള - Idaykkulla ;