A stringed instrument of music played with a bow; a violin; a kit.
- A violin.
- A member of the violin family.
- Nautical A guardrail used on a table during rough weather to prevent things from slipping off.
- Informal Nonsensical, trifling matters: "There are things that are important/beyond all this fiddle” ( Marianne Moore).
- The act or an instance of cheating or swindling; a fraud.
- To play a violin.
- To move one's fingers or hands in a nervous fashion.
- To occupy oneself in an aimless or desultory way: liked to fiddle with all the knobs and dials.
- To meddle or tamper: a reporter who fiddled with the facts.
- To commit a fraud, especially to steal from one's employer.
- To play (a tune) on a violin.
- To cheat or swindle.
- To alter or falsify (accounts, for example) for dishonest gain.
- fiddle away To waste or squander: fiddled away the morning with unnecessary tasks.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വയലിന് - വയലിന് ;വഞ്ചന - Vanchana ;ഉന്മേഷമുള്ള - Unmeshamulla ;ദുഷ്ക്കരപ്രവൃത്തി - Dhushkkarapravruththi | Dhushkkarapravruthi ;ചെറിയ വയലിൻ - Cheriya Vayalin ;ചെറിയ വയലിന് - Cheriya Vayalin ;