A sacred place; a consecrated spot; a holy and inviolable site.
- A sacred place, such as a church, temple, or mosque.
- The holiest part of a sacred place, as the part of a Christian church around the altar.
- A sacred place, such as a church, in which fugitives formerly were immune to arrest.
- Immunity to arrest afforded by a sanctuary.
- A place of refuge or asylum.
- A reserved area in which birds and other animals, especially wild animals, are protected from hunting or molestation. See Synonyms at shelter.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരിശുദ്ധസ്ഥലം - Parishuddhasthalam | Parishudhasthalam ;പുണ്യഭൂമി - പുണ്യഭൂമി ;ആശ്രയസ്ഥാനം - Aashrayasthaanam | ashrayasthanam ;പവിത്രസ്ഥാനം - Pavithrasthaanam | Pavithrasthanam ;ശ്രീകോവില് - Shreekovil ;ശ്രീകോവിൽ - Shreekovil ;