Separate; distinct; particular; single.
- Being of a number more than two or three but not many: several miles away.
- Single; distinct: "Pshaw! said I, with an air of carelessness, three several times” ( Laurence Sterne).
- Respectively different; various: They parted and went their several ways. See Synonyms at distinct.
- Law Relating separately to each party of a bond or note.
- An indefinite but small number; some or a few: Several of the workers went home sick.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിവിധകുറച്ചധികം ആളുകള്/വസ്തുക്കള് - Vividhakurachadhikam Aalukal/vasthukkal | Vividhakurachadhikam alukal/vasthukkal ;പ്രത്യേകമായ - Prathyekamaaya | Prathyekamaya ;വേറായ - Veraaya | Veraya ;നാനാതരത്തിലുള്ള - Naanaatharaththilulla | Nanatharathilulla ;തനിയെ ആയ - Thaniye Aaya | Thaniye aya ;കൂടുതല് - Kooduthal ;