From a definite past time until now; as, he went a month ago, and I have not seen him since.
- From then until now or between then and now: They left town and haven't been here since.
- Before now; ago: a name long since forgotten.
- After some point in the past; at a subsequent time: My friend has since married and moved to California.
- Continuously from: They have been friends since childhood.
- Intermittently from: She's been skiing since childhood.
- During the period subsequent to the time when: He hasn't been home since he graduated.
- Continuously from the time when: They have been friends ever since they were in grade school.
- Inasmuch as; because: Since you're not interested, I won't tell you about it.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിര്ദ്ദിഷ്ടമോ സൂചിതമോ ആയ സമയത്തിനതു ശേഷം - Nirddhishdamo Soochithamo Aaya Samayaththinathu Shesham | Nirdhishdamo Soochithamo aya Samayathinathu Shesham ;അതില്പ്പിന്നെ - Athilppinne ;മുതല്ക്ക് - Muthalkku ;മുതല്ക്ക് - Muthalkku ;പിന്നീട് - Pinneedu ;അതിൽപ്പിന്നെ - Athilppinne ;