Next; later in time; subsequent; succeeding; as, an after period of life.
- Behind in place or order: Z comes after Y in the alphabet.
- Next to or lower than in order or importance.
- In quest or pursuit of: seek after fame; go after big money.
- Concerning: asked after you.
- Subsequent in time to; at a later time than: come after dinner.
- Subsequent to and because of or regardless of: They are still friends after all their differences.
- Following continually: year after year.
- In the style of or in imitation of: satires after Horace.
- With the same or close to the same name as; in honor or commemoration of: named after her mother.
- According to the nature or desires of; in conformity to: a tenor after my own heart.
- Past the hour of: five minutes after three.
- Irish Used with a present participle to indicate action that has just been completed: "Sure I'm after seeing him not five minutes ago” ( James Joyce).
- Behind; in the rear.
- At a later or subsequent time; afterward: three hours after; departed shortly after.
- Subsequent in time or place; later; following: in after years.
- Located near the stern of a vessel or the rear or an aircraft or spacecraft.
- Following or subsequent to the time that: I saw them after I arrived.
- Chiefly British Dessert.
- after all In spite of everything to the contrary; nevertheless: We chose to take the train after all.
- after all Everything else having been considered; ultimately: A car is after all a means of transportation.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇതൊക്കെ കഴിഞ്ഞിട്ടും After all that has happened - Ithokke Kazhinjittum After All That Has Happened ;സംബന്ധിച്ച് - Sambandhichu ;അടുത്തതായി പ്രാധാന്യമർഹിക്കുന്ന The princess is next in line to the throne after the prince. - Aduththathaayi Praadhaanyamarhikkunna The Princess Is Next In Line To The Throne After The Prince. | Aduthathayi Pradhanyamarhikkunna The Princess Is Next In Line To The Throne After The Prince. ;പിമ്പിലായി he will leave a trail of destruction after him - Pimpilaayi He Will Leave A Trail Of Destruction After Him | Pimpilayi He Will Leave A Trail Of Destruction After Him ;അനുസരിക്കുക - Anusarikkuka ;പിന്ഭാഗത്തുളള - Pinbhaagaththulala | Pinbhagathulala ;