Of or pertaining to the end or extremity; forming the extremity; as, a terminal edge.
- Of, at, relating to, or forming a limit, boundary, extremity, or end.
- Botany Growing or appearing at the end of a stem, branch, stalk, or similar part.
- Of, at, relating to, or being the end of a section or series; final. See Synonyms at last1.
- Relating to or occurring in a term or each term: terminal inventories.
- Causing, ending in, or approaching death; fatal: terminal cancer; a terminal patient.
- A point or part that forms the end.
- An ornamental figure or object placed at the end of a larger structure; a finial.
- Electricity A position in a circuit or device at which a connection is normally established or broken.
- Electricity A passive conductor at such a position used to facilitate the connection.
- Either end of a railroad or other transportation line; a terminus.
- A station at the end of a transportation line or at a major junction on a transportation line.
- A town at the end of a transportation line.
- Computer Science A device, often equipped with a keyboard and a video display, through which data or information can be entered or displayed.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒടുവിലത്തെ - Oduvilaththe | Oduvilathe ;അഗ്രഭാഗമായ - Agrabhaagamaaya | Agrabhagamaya ;അത്യന്തമായ - Athyanthamaaya | Athyanthamaya ;അതിതീക്ഷ്ണമായ - Athitheekshnamaaya | Athitheekshnamaya ;വിരാമം - Viraamam | Viramam ;അന്തിമമായ - Anthimamaaya | Anthimamaya ;