A small, flexible twig or rod.
- A slender flexible rod, stick, or twig, especially one used for whipping.
- The bushy tip of the tail of certain animals: a cow's switch.
- A thick strand of real or synthetic hair used as part of a coiffure.
- A flailing or lashing, as with a slender rod.
- A device used to break or open an electric circuit or to divert current from one conductor to another.
- A device consisting of two sections of railroad track and accompanying apparatus used to transfer rolling stock from one track to another.
- The act or process of operating a switching device.
- The result achieved by such an act.
- An exchange or a swap, especially one done secretly.
- A transference or shift, as of opinion or attention.
- Chiefly Southern U.S. To whip with or as if with a switch, especially in punishing a child.
- To jerk or swish abruptly or sharply: a cat switching its tail.
- To shift, transfer, or divert: switched the conversation to a lighter subject.
- To exchange: asked her brother to switch seats with her.
- To connect, disconnect, or divert (an electric current) by operating a switch.
- To cause (an electric current or appliance) to begin or cease operation: switched the lights on and off.
- Informal To produce as if by operating a control. Often used with on: switched on the charm.
- To move (rolling stock) from one track to another; shunt.
- To make or undergo a shift or an exchange: The office has switched to shorter summer hours.
- To swish sharply from side to side.
- switch off Informal To stop paying attention; lose interest.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മറ്റൊരുദിശയിലേക്കു തിരിച്ചുവിടുക - Mattorudhishayilekku Thirichuviduka ;തൂക്കിയിടുക - Thookkiyiduka ;പുളയിക്കുക - Pulayikkuka ;വൈദ്യുതി ഗമന ആഗമന നിയന്ത്രണ യന്ത്രം - Vaidhyuthi Gamana Aagamana Niyanthrana Yanthram | Vaidhyuthi Gamana agamana Niyanthrana Yanthram ;ചുള്ളിക്കോല് - Chullikkol ;വൈദ്യുതിഗമാനാഗമനനിയന്ത്രണയന്ത്രം - Vaidhyuthigamaanaagamananiyanthranayanthram | Vaidhyuthigamanagamananiyanthranayanthram ;