That which limits the extent of anything; limit; extremity; bound; boundary.
- A limited period of time.
- A period of time that is assigned to a person to serve: a six-year term as senator. See Synonyms at period.
- A period when a school or court is in session.
- A point in time at which something ends; termination: an apprenticeship nearing its term.
- The end of a normal gestation period: carried the fetus to term.
- A deadline, as for making a payment.
- Law A fixed period of time for which an estate is granted.
- Law An estate granted for a fixed period.
- A word or group of words having a particular meaning: had to explain the term gridlock.
- Language of a certain kind; chosen words: spoke in rather vague terms; praised him in glowing terms.
- One of the elements of a proposed or concluded agreement; a condition. Often used in the plural: offered favorable peace terms; one of the terms of the lease; the terms of a divorce settlement.
- The relationship between two people or groups; personal footing: on good terms with her in-laws.
- Mathematics One of the quantities composing a ratio or fraction or forming a series.
- Mathematics One of the quantities connected by addition or subtraction signs in an equation; a member.
- Logic Each of the two concepts being compared or related in a proposition.
- A stone or post marking a boundary, especially a squared and downward-tapering pillar adorned with a head and upper torso.
- An architectural or decorative motif resembling such a marker.
- To designate; call.
- in terms of As measured or indicated by; in units of: distances expressed in terms of kilometers as well as miles; cheap entertainment, but costly in terms of time wasted.
- in terms of In relation to; with reference to: "facilities planned and programmed in terms of their interrelationships, instead of evolving haphazardly” ( Wharton Magazine).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അവധി - Avadhi ;ഗഡു - Gadu ;വാക്ക് - Vaakku | Vakku ;സംജ്ഞനല്കുക - Samjnjanalkuka ;അതിര് - Athiru ;അനുപാതിത്തിലെ രണ്ടു ശരാശരികളിലോരോന്നും - Anupaathiththile Randu Sharaasharikaliloronnum | Anupathithile Randu Sharasharikaliloronnum ;