To put together so as to make one; to join, as two or more constituents, to form a whole; to combine; to connect; to join; to cause to adhere; as, to unite bricks by mortar; to unite iron bars by welding; to unite two armies.
- To bring together so as to form a whole.
- To combine (people) in interest, attitude, or action: "the love that unites humanity” ( Germaine Greer).
- To join (a couple) in marriage.
- To cause to adhere.
- To have or demonstrate in combination: She unites common sense with vision.
- To become or seem to become joined, formed, or combined into a unit.
- To join and act together in a common purpose or endeavor. See Synonyms at join.
- To be or become bound together by adhesion.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൂടുക - Kooduka ;ഏകോപിക്കുക - Ekopikkuka ;ഒന്നാക്കുക - Onnaakkuka | Onnakkuka ;ഒരുമിപ്പിക്കുക - Orumippikkuka ;മേളിക്കുക - Melikkuka ;സംയോജിക്കുക - Samyojikkuka ;