The make, form, or outward appearance of a person; the whole turn or style of the body; esp., good appearance.
- Any of the distinct parts of the face, as the eyes, nose, or mouth.
- The overall appearance of the face or its parts. Often used in the plural.
- A prominent or distinctive aspect, quality, or characteristic: a feature of one's personality; a feature of the landscape.
- Linguistics A property of linguistic units or forms: Nasality is a phonological feature.
- Linguistics In generative linguistics, any of various abstract entities that combine to specify underlying phonological, morphological, semantic, and syntactic properties of linguistic forms and that act as the targets of linguistic rules and operations.
- The main film presentation at a theater.
- A full-length film.
- A special attraction at an entertainment.
- A prominent or special article, story, or department in a newspaper or periodical.
- An item advertised or offered as particularly attractive or as an inducement: a washing machine with many features.
- Archaic Outward appearance; form or shape.
- Archaic Physical beauty.
- To give special attention to; display, publicize, or make prominent.
- To have or include as a prominent part or characteristic: The play featured two well-known actors.
- To depict or outline the features of.
- Informal To picture mentally; imagine: Can you feature her in that hat?