The state of being one; oneness.
- The state or quality of being one; singleness.
- The state or quality of being in accord; harmony.
- The combination or arrangement of parts into a whole; unification.
- A combination or union thus formed.
- Singleness or constancy of purpose or action; continuity: "In an army you need unity of purpose” ( Emmeline Pankhurst).
- An ordering of all elements in a work of art or literature so that each contributes to a unified aesthetic effect.
- The effect thus produced.
- One of the three principles of dramatic structure derived by French neoclassicists from Aristotle's Poetics, stating that a drama should have but one plot, which should take place in a single day and be confined to a single locale.
- Mathematics The number 1.
- Mathematics See identity element.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒത്തൊരുമ - Oththoruma | Othoruma ;ഭാഗങ്ങള് ഒരുമിച്ചു പൂര്ണ്ണവസ്തുവായിത്തീരല് - Bhaagangal Orumichu Poornnavasthuvaayiththeeral | Bhagangal Orumichu Poornnavasthuvayitheeral ;ഒത്തൊരുമ - Oththoruma | Othoruma ;യോജിപ്പ് - Yojippu ;യോജിച്ച അവസ്ഥ - Yojicha Avastha ;തുണര്ച്ച - Thunarcha ;