That part of the human body which is immediately below the ribs or thorax; the small part of the body between the thorax and hips.
- The part of the human trunk between the bottom of the rib cage and the pelvis.
- The narrow part of the abdomen of an insect.
- The part of a garment that encircles the waist of the body.
- The upper part of a garment, extending from the shoulders to the waistline, especially the bodice of a woman's dress.
- A blouse.
- A child's undershirt.
- The middle section or part of an object, especially when narrower than the rest.
- Nautical The middle part of the upper deck of a ship between the forecastle and the quarterdeck.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അരക്കെട്ട് - Arakkettu ;ബോഡീസ് - Bodeesu ;കടിപ്രദേശം - Kadipradhesham ;ഉള്ച്ചട്ട - Ulchatta ;മാലചക്രകം - Maalachakrakam | Malachakrakam ;നടുവ് - Naduvu ;