That which is divided off or separated, as a part from a whole; a separated part of anything.
- A section or quantity within a larger thing; a part of a whole.
- A part separated from a whole.
- A part that is allotted to a person or group, as:
- A helping of food.
- The part of an estate received by an heir.
- A woman's dowry.
- A person's lot or fate.
- To divide into parts or shares for distribution; parcel.
- To provide with a share, inheritance, or dowry.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭാഗം - Bhaagam | Bhagam ;ഓഹരി വയ്ക്കുക - Ohari Vaykkuka ;ഭാഗധേയം - Bhaagadheyam | Bhagadheyam ;സ്ത്രീധനം - Sthreedhanam ;പങ്ക് - Panku ;വണ്ടം - Vandam ;