The part of an animal which connects the head and the trunk, and which, in man and many other animals, is more slender than the trunk.
- The part of the body joining the head to the shoulders or trunk.
- The part of a garment around or near the neck.
- Anatomy A narrow or constricted part of a structure, as of a bone or organ, that joins its parts; a cervix.
- Anatomy The part of a tooth between the crown and the root.
- A relatively narrow elongation, projection, or connecting part: a neck of land; the neck of a flask.
- Music The narrow part along which the strings of an instrument extend to the pegs.
- Printing See beard.
- Geology Solidified lava filling the vent of an extinct volcano.
- The siphon of a bivalve mollusk, such as a clam.
- A narrow margin: won by a neck.
- Informal To kiss and caress amorously.
- To strangle or decapitate (a fowl).
- neck and neck So close that the lead between competitors is virtually indeterminable.
- up to (one's) neck Deeply involved or occupied fully: I'm up to my neck in paperwork.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഗളം - Galam ;കൃകാടകം - Krukaadakam | Krukadakam ;കൃകാടം - Krukaadam | Krukadam ;കഴുത്ത് - Kazhuththu | Kazhuthu ;കന്ധരം - Kandharam ;ശിരോധരം - Shirodharam ;