In man, the joint in the middle part of the leg.
- The joint between the thigh and the lower leg, formed by the articulation of the femur and the tibia and covered anteriorly by the patella.
- The region of the leg that encloses and supports this joint.
- An analogous joint or part of a leg of a quadruped vertebrate.
- Something resembling the human knee, such as a bent piece of pipe.
- The part of a garment, as of trousers, that covers the knee.
- An abrupt woody projection arising from the roots of some swamp-growing trees: cypress knees.
- To strike with the knee.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തെമ്മാടി - Themmaadi | Themmadi ;വണങ്ങുക - Vananguka ;കുര്പരം - Kurparam ;കൊപ്പരം - Kopparam ;മുഴങ്കാല് - Muzhankaal | Muzhankal ;നളകീലം - Nalakeelam ;