The lower and loose part of a coat, dress, or other like garment; the part below the waist; as, the skirt of a coat, a dress, or a mantle.
- The part of a garment, such as a dress or coat, that hangs freely from the waist down.
- A garment hanging from the waist and worn by women and girls.
- A part or attachment resembling the skirt of a garment, especially:
- One of the leather flaps hanging from the side of a saddle.
- The lower outer section of a rocket vehicle.
- A flexible strip hanging from the base of an air-cushion vehicle.
- A piece of fabric that extends over or beyond something to afford protection.
- An outer edge; a border or margin: a base camp on the skirt of the mountain.
- The edge, as of a town; the outskirts.
- Offensive Slang A woman.
- To lie along or form the edge of; border: the creek that skirts our property.
- To pass around rather than across or through: changed their course to skirt the storm.
- To pass close to; miss narrowly: The bullet skirted an artery.
- To evade, as by circumlocution: skirted the controversial issue.
- To lie along, move along, or be an edge or a border.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഓരംവരന്പുകെട്ടുക - Oramvaranpukettuka ;പര്യന്തം - Paryantham ;ഒറ്റതിരിഞ്ഞു പോവുക - Ottathirinju Povuka ;വസ്ത്രാജ്ഞലം - Vasthraajnjalam | Vasthrajnjalam ;പാവാട - Paavaada | Pavada ;വരമ്പുകെട്ടുക - Varampukettuka ;