The material organized substance of an animal, whether living or dead, as distinguished from the spirit, or vital principle; the physical person.
- The entire material or physical structure of an organism, especially of a human or animal.
- The physical part of a person.
- A corpse or carcass.
- The trunk or torso of a human or animal.
- The part of a garment covering the torso.
- A human; a person.
- A group of individuals regarded as an entity; a corporation.
- A number of persons, concepts, or things regarded as a group: We walked out in a body.
- The main or central part, as:
- Anatomy The largest or principal part of an organ; corpus.
- The nave of a church.
- The content of a book or document exclusive of prefatory matter, codicils, indexes, or appendixes.
- The passenger- and cargo-carrying part of an aircraft, ship, or other vehicle.
- Music The sound box of an instrument.
- A mass of matter that is distinct from other masses: a body of water; a celestial body.
- A collection or quantity, as of material or information: the body of evidence.
- Consistency of substance, as in paint, textiles, or wine: a sauce with body.
- Printing The part of a block of type underlying the impression surface.
- To furnish with a body.
- To give shape to. Usually used with forth: "Imagination bodies forth the forms of things unknown” ( Shakespeare).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉടല് - Udal ;ജീവമന്ദിരം - Jeevamandhiram ;പേരം - Peram ;ഭൗതികപിണ്ഡം - Bhauthikapindam | Bhouthikapindam ;സ്കന്ധം - Skandham ;തിടം - Thidam ;