Wanting physical strength.
- Lacking physical strength, energy, or vigor; feeble.
- Likely to fail under pressure, stress, or strain; lacking resistance: a weak link in a chain.
- Lacking firmness of character or strength of will.
- Lacking the proper strength or amount of ingredients: weak coffee.
- Lacking the ability to function normally or fully: a weak heart.
- Lacking aptitude or skill: a weak student; weak in math.
- Lacking or resulting from a lack of intelligence.
- Lacking persuasiveness; unconvincing: a weak argument.
- Lacking authority or the power to govern.
- Lacking potency or intensity: weak sunlight.
- Linguistics Of, relating to, or being those verbs in Germanic languages that form a past tense and past participle by means of a dental suffix, as start, started; have, had; bring, brought.
- Linguistics Of, relating to, or being the inflection of nouns or adjectives in Germanic languages with a declensional suffix that historically contained an n.
- Unstressed or unaccented in pronunciation or poetic meter. Used of a word or syllable.
- Designating a verse ending in which the metrical stress falls on a word or syllable that is unstressed in normal speech, such as a preposition.
- Tending downward in price: a weak market for oil stocks.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അകല്പ - Akalpa ;ബലഹീനമായ - Balaheenamaaya | Balaheenamaya ;നിസ്തേജമായ - Nisthejamaaya | Nisthejamaya ;രോഗിയായ - Rogiyaaya | Rogiyaya ;നീരസമുളവാക്കുന്ന - Neerasamulavaakkunna | Neerasamulavakkunna ;ഇന്ദ്രിയജയമില്ലാത്ത - Indhriyajayamillaaththa | Indhriyajayamillatha ;