Having a wick; -- used chiefly in composition; as, a two-wicked lamp.
- Evil by nature and in practice: "this wicked man Hitler, the repository and embodiment of many forms of soul-destroying hatred” ( Winston S. Churchill).
- Playfully malicious or mischievous: a wicked prank; a critic's wicked wit.
- Severe and distressing: a wicked cough; a wicked gash; wicked driving conditions.
- Highly offensive; obnoxious: a wicked stench.
- Slang Strikingly good, effective, or skillful: a wicked curve ball; a wicked imitation.
- Slang Used as an intensive: "a ... body suit, which she describes as wicked comfortable” ( Nathan Cobb).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദൗഷ്ട്യം മുഴുത്ത - Dhaushdyam Muzhuththa | Dhoushdyam Muzhutha ;ദുരാത്മാവായ - Dhuraathmaavaaya | Dhurathmavaya ;ക്ഷുദ്രനായ - Kshudhranaaya | Kshudhranaya ;ദുര്ജ്ജാത - Dhurjjaatha | Dhurjjatha ;വഷള് - Vashal ;ചീത്ത - Cheeththa | Cheetha ;