- Any of several mammals of the family Suidae, having short legs, cloven hooves, bristly hair, and a cartilaginous snout used for digging, especially the domesticated hog, Sus scrofa domesticus, when young or of comparatively small size.
- The edible parts of one of these mammals.
- Informal A person regarded as being piglike, greedy, or gross.
- A crude block of metal, chiefly iron or lead, poured from a smelting furnace.
- A mold in which such metal is cast.
- Pig iron.
- Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a police officer.
- Slang A member of the social or political establishment, especially one holding sexist or racist views.
- To give birth to pigs; farrow.
- pig out Slang To eat ravenously; gorge oneself: "a parent who asks a child, 'Would you like to pig out on pizza?'” ( George F. Will).
- in a pig's eye Slang Under no condition; never.
- pig in a poke Something that is offered in a manner that conceals its true nature or value.
- pig it Slang To live in a piglike fashion.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Dog , Zebra , Jaguar , Seal , Fish , Lobster , Bear , Fish , Cow , Turtle , Fox , Snake , Horse , Rat , Frog , Deer , Fly , Fox , Frog , Seal , Dolphin , Bear , Rhinoceros , Cat , Bear , Owl , Bee , Hippopotamus , Duck , Snake , Kangaroo , Bear , Duck , Kitten , Duck , Fly , Camel , Puppy , Chimpanzee , Goldfish , Cow , Fly , Giraffe , Puppy , Duck , Rat , Cheetah , Alligator , Seal , Lion , Elephant , Eagle , Seal , Panda , Horse , Monkey , Fly , Wolf , Shark , Horse , Cow , Fish , Bird , Horse , Bird , Rabbit , Spider , Scorpion , Goat , Chicken , Fly , Sheep , Cow , Fish , Octopus , Squirrel , Bear , Dog , Shark , Cat , Tiger , Owl , Fly , Crocodile , Snail , Fox , Shark , Duck , Hamster , Snake , Kitten , Lobster , Turtle , Monkey , Bear