- Any of several mammals of the family Suidae, having short legs, cloven hooves, bristly hair, and a cartilaginous snout used for digging, especially the domesticated hog, Sus scrofa domesticus, when young or of comparatively small size.
- The edible parts of one of these mammals.
- Informal A person regarded as being piglike, greedy, or gross.
- A crude block of metal, chiefly iron or lead, poured from a smelting furnace.
- A mold in which such metal is cast.
- Pig iron.
- Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a police officer.
- Slang A member of the social or political establishment, especially one holding sexist or racist views.
- To give birth to pigs; farrow.
- pig out Slang To eat ravenously; gorge oneself: "a parent who asks a child, 'Would you like to pig out on pizza?'” ( George F. Will).
- in a pig's eye Slang Under no condition; never.
- pig in a poke Something that is offered in a manner that conceals its true nature or value.
- pig it Slang To live in a piglike fashion.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Bird , Wolf , Cow , Camel , Zebra , Bear , Elephant , Duck , Frog , Seal , Bear , Lobster , Snake , Chimpanzee , Bear , Rat , Fly , Shark , Dolphin , Cat , Jaguar , Cow , Puppy , Deer , Kitten , Bear , Horse , Fly , Seal , Cow , Seal , Tiger , Octopus , Chicken , Spider , Rat , Sheep , Monkey , Lobster , Shark , Bear , Fox , Fly , Horse , Dog , Horse , Puppy , Duck , Kangaroo , Cheetah , Alligator , Owl , Shark , Hippopotamus , Frog , Turtle , Rabbit , Fish , Crocodile , Horse , Snake , Duck , Squirrel , Bee , Lion , Kitten , Monkey , Goldfish , Scorpion , Turtle , Owl , Dog , Cow , Fish , Snake , Bird , Snail , Duck , Bear , Seal , Cat , Fly , Fish , Fox , Rhinoceros , Panda , Eagle , Goat , Fox , Fly , Duck , Fish , Giraffe , Fly , Hamster