- Aversion to work or exertion; laziness; indolence.
- Any of various slow-moving, arboreal, edentate mammals of the family Bradypodidae of South and Central America, having long hooklike claws by which they hang upside down from tree branches and feeding on leaves, buds, and fruits, especially:
- A member of the genus Bradypus, having three long-clawed toes on each forefoot. Also called ai1, three-toed sloth.
- A member of the genus Choloepus, having two toes on each forefoot. Also called two-toed sloth, unau.
- A company of bears. See Synonyms at flock1.