A counter, used in various games.
- Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates of the superclass Pisces, characteristically having fins, gills, and a streamlined body and including specifically:
- Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
- Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates.
- The flesh of such animals used as food.
- Any of various primitive aquatic vertebrates of the class Cyclostomata, lacking jaws and including the lampreys and hagfishes.
- Any of various unrelated aquatic animals, such as a jellyfish, cuttlefish, or crayfish.
- Informal A person, especially one considered deficient in something: a poor fish.
- To catch or try to catch fish.
- To look for something by feeling one's way; grope: fished in both pockets for a coin.
- To seek something in a sly or indirect way: fish for compliments.
- To catch or try to catch (fish).
- To catch or try to catch fish in: fish mountain streams.
- To catch or pull as if fishing: deftly fished the corn out of the boiling water.
- fish out To deplete (a lake, for example) of fish by fishing.
- fish in troubled waters To try to take advantage of a confused situation.
- fish or cut bait Informal To proceed with an activity or abandon it altogether.
- like a fish out of water Completely unfamiliar with one's surroundings or activity.
- neither fish nor fowl Having no specific characteristics; indefinite.
- other fish to fry Informal Other matters to attend to: He declined to come along to the movie, saying he had other fish to fry.
Dog , Seal , Horse , Bear , Pig , Puppy , Kitten , Zebra , Shark , Cat , Cheetah , Frog , Seal , Snail , Cat , Cow , Bee , Seal , Puppy , Fox , Fly , Chimpanzee , Duck , Alligator , Fox , Turtle , Tiger , Duck , Cow , Goldfish , Chicken , Monkey , Deer , Scorpion , Hamster , Monkey , Bear , Goat , Bear , Snake , Fly , Aardvark , Fly , Rat , Horse , Turtle , Sheep , Fly , Horse , Cow , Octopus , Fly , Rhinoceros , Fly , Giraffe , Snake , Rat , Camel , Pig , Bird , Duck , Shark , Dolphin , Lobster , Owl , Snake , Squirrel , Wolf , Duck , Owl , Duck , Spider , Frog , Panda , Shark , Pig , Fox , Horse , Dog , Jaguar , Kitten , Lion , Bird , Rabbit , Cow , Lobster , Elephant , Kangaroo , Hippopotamus , Bear , Bear , Seal , Eagle , Crocodile , Bear