A counter, used in various games.
- Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates of the superclass Pisces, characteristically having fins, gills, and a streamlined body and including specifically:
- Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
- Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates.
- The flesh of such animals used as food.
- Any of various primitive aquatic vertebrates of the class Cyclostomata, lacking jaws and including the lampreys and hagfishes.
- Any of various unrelated aquatic animals, such as a jellyfish, cuttlefish, or crayfish.
- Informal A person, especially one considered deficient in something: a poor fish.
- To catch or try to catch fish.
- To look for something by feeling one's way; grope: fished in both pockets for a coin.
- To seek something in a sly or indirect way: fish for compliments.
- To catch or try to catch (fish).
- To catch or try to catch fish in: fish mountain streams.
- To catch or pull as if fishing: deftly fished the corn out of the boiling water.
- fish out To deplete (a lake, for example) of fish by fishing.
- fish in troubled waters To try to take advantage of a confused situation.
- fish or cut bait Informal To proceed with an activity or abandon it altogether.
- like a fish out of water Completely unfamiliar with one's surroundings or activity.
- neither fish nor fowl Having no specific characteristics; indefinite.
- other fish to fry Informal Other matters to attend to: He declined to come along to the movie, saying he had other fish to fry.
Tiger , Snake , Duck , Fly , Chicken , Duck , Cow , Horse , Aardvark , Fox , Elephant , Fly , Bear , Fox , Fly , Kitten , Cow , Horse , Cat , Hamster , Bear , Lobster , Snake , Monkey , Fox , Rabbit , Shark , Seal , Chimpanzee , Fly , Crocodile , Turtle , Pig , Wolf , Hippopotamus , Frog , Giraffe , Duck , Dog , Pig , Bear , Eagle , Bird , Rhinoceros , Bear , Kitten , Bird , Turtle , Seal , Sheep , Fly , Seal , Rat , Frog , Octopus , Snail , Owl , Lion , Fly , Dolphin , Duck , Horse , Lobster , Owl , Cow , Puppy , Monkey , Jaguar , Rat , Deer , Cow , Kangaroo , Cat , Scorpion , Snake , Spider , Shark , Zebra , Camel , Pig , Goat , Alligator , Squirrel , Panda , Bear , Bear , Cheetah , Goldfish , Horse , Duck , Dog , Seal , Bee , Shark , Puppy