A counter, used in various games.
- Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates of the superclass Pisces, characteristically having fins, gills, and a streamlined body and including specifically:
- Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
- Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates.
- The flesh of such animals used as food.
- Any of various primitive aquatic vertebrates of the class Cyclostomata, lacking jaws and including the lampreys and hagfishes.
- Any of various unrelated aquatic animals, such as a jellyfish, cuttlefish, or crayfish.
- Informal A person, especially one considered deficient in something: a poor fish.
- To catch or try to catch fish.
- To look for something by feeling one's way; grope: fished in both pockets for a coin.
- To seek something in a sly or indirect way: fish for compliments.
- To catch or try to catch (fish).
- To catch or try to catch fish in: fish mountain streams.
- To catch or pull as if fishing: deftly fished the corn out of the boiling water.
- fish out To deplete (a lake, for example) of fish by fishing.
- fish in troubled waters To try to take advantage of a confused situation.
- fish or cut bait Informal To proceed with an activity or abandon it altogether.
- like a fish out of water Completely unfamiliar with one's surroundings or activity.
- neither fish nor fowl Having no specific characteristics; indefinite.
- other fish to fry Informal Other matters to attend to: He declined to come along to the movie, saying he had other fish to fry.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Pig , Goldfish , Owl , Dog , Turtle , Turtle , Tiger , Puppy , Snake , Horse , Duck , Wolf , Fox , Fly , Lobster , Fox , Seal , Seal , Owl , Hippopotamus , Camel , Sheep , Kitten , Seal , Rabbit , Snail , Fox , Rat , Zebra , Fly , Duck , Bear , Bear , Jaguar , Lobster , Bear , Duck , Monkey , Pig , Cow , Rhinoceros , Deer , Elephant , Squirrel , Cat , Horse , Bird , Cow , Giraffe , Goat , Fly , Shark , Cow , Cow , Frog , Bee , Duck , Seal , Cheetah , Chimpanzee , Bird , Frog , Octopus , Hamster , Rat , Puppy , Spider , Bear , Fly , Horse , Monkey , Pig , Bear , Alligator , Bear , Lion , Snake , Fly , Cat , Kitten , Eagle , Dolphin , Shark , Chicken , Horse , Duck , Panda , Shark , Scorpion , Fly , Snake , Kangaroo , Crocodile , Dog