A counter, used in various games.
- Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates of the superclass Pisces, characteristically having fins, gills, and a streamlined body and including specifically:
- Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
- Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates.
- The flesh of such animals used as food.
- Any of various primitive aquatic vertebrates of the class Cyclostomata, lacking jaws and including the lampreys and hagfishes.
- Any of various unrelated aquatic animals, such as a jellyfish, cuttlefish, or crayfish.
- Informal A person, especially one considered deficient in something: a poor fish.
- To catch or try to catch fish.
- To look for something by feeling one's way; grope: fished in both pockets for a coin.
- To seek something in a sly or indirect way: fish for compliments.
- To catch or try to catch (fish).
- To catch or try to catch fish in: fish mountain streams.
- To catch or pull as if fishing: deftly fished the corn out of the boiling water.
- fish out To deplete (a lake, for example) of fish by fishing.
- fish in troubled waters To try to take advantage of a confused situation.
- fish or cut bait Informal To proceed with an activity or abandon it altogether.
- like a fish out of water Completely unfamiliar with one's surroundings or activity.
- neither fish nor fowl Having no specific characteristics; indefinite.
- other fish to fry Informal Other matters to attend to: He declined to come along to the movie, saying he had other fish to fry.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Owl , Fox , Bear , Lobster , Bird , Fox , Bear , Fox , Fly , Panda , Duck , Duck , Eagle , Cow , Snake , Goat , Pig , Chicken , Bee , Duck , Squirrel , Seal , Jaguar , Monkey , Kitten , Rat , Kitten , Puppy , Horse , Crocodile , Rat , Frog , Cat , Horse , Bear , Elephant , Seal , Camel , Fly , Dog , Kangaroo , Chimpanzee , Giraffe , Pig , Dolphin , Bird , Shark , Hamster , Duck , Horse , Deer , Rhinoceros , Fly , Horse , Dog , Octopus , Goldfish , Zebra , Fly , Pig , Shark , Turtle , Puppy , Lobster , Fly , Bear , Cow , Wolf , Seal , Monkey , Snake , Cat , Fly , Bear , Shark , Spider , Duck , Hippopotamus , Bear , Cow , Sheep , Lion , Snail , Seal , Snake , Cow , Frog , Turtle , Cheetah , Rabbit , Tiger , Scorpion , Alligator , Owl