A counter, used in various games.
- Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates of the superclass Pisces, characteristically having fins, gills, and a streamlined body and including specifically:
- Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
- Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates.
- The flesh of such animals used as food.
- Any of various primitive aquatic vertebrates of the class Cyclostomata, lacking jaws and including the lampreys and hagfishes.
- Any of various unrelated aquatic animals, such as a jellyfish, cuttlefish, or crayfish.
- Informal A person, especially one considered deficient in something: a poor fish.
- To catch or try to catch fish.
- To look for something by feeling one's way; grope: fished in both pockets for a coin.
- To seek something in a sly or indirect way: fish for compliments.
- To catch or try to catch (fish).
- To catch or try to catch fish in: fish mountain streams.
- To catch or pull as if fishing: deftly fished the corn out of the boiling water.
- fish out To deplete (a lake, for example) of fish by fishing.
- fish in troubled waters To try to take advantage of a confused situation.
- fish or cut bait Informal To proceed with an activity or abandon it altogether.
- like a fish out of water Completely unfamiliar with one's surroundings or activity.
- neither fish nor fowl Having no specific characteristics; indefinite.
- other fish to fry Informal Other matters to attend to: He declined to come along to the movie, saying he had other fish to fry.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Fox , Owl , Hamster , Duck , Lobster , Pig , Seal , Chicken , Rabbit , Rat , Dog , Turtle , Puppy , Shark , Zebra , Bear , Deer , Sheep , Cow , Dog , Cow , Camel , Giraffe , Fox , Crocodile , Squirrel , Bird , Horse , Rat , Bear , Horse , Cat , Frog , Snake , Snail , Octopus , Monkey , Goat , Chimpanzee , Lobster , Fly , Fly , Duck , Bear , Tiger , Fly , Wolf , Horse , Owl , Fly , Bear , Duck , Seal , Duck , Dolphin , Monkey , Pig , Cat , Bee , Alligator , Duck , Turtle , Bird , Shark , Lion , Fox , Seal , Seal , Rhinoceros , Cheetah , Panda , Snake , Bear , Kitten , Kangaroo , Scorpion , Goldfish , Snake , Bear , Fly , Shark , Puppy , Fly , Elephant , Hippopotamus , Spider , Jaguar , Horse , Cow , Cow , Frog , Kitten , Eagle , Pig