A pet; a darling.
- Any of various wild or domesticated swimming birds of the family Anatidae, characteristically having a broad, flat bill, short legs, and webbed feet.
- A female duck.
- The flesh of a duck used as food.
- Slang A person, especially one thought of as peculiar.
- Chiefly British A dear. Often used in the plural with a singular verb.
- To lower quickly, especially so as to avoid something: ducked his head as the ball came toward him.
- To evade; dodge: duck responsibility; ducked the reporter's question.
- To push suddenly under water. See Synonyms at dip.
- Games To deliberately play a card that is lower than (an opponent's card).
- To lower the head or body.
- To move swiftly, especially so as to escape being seen: ducked behind a bush.
- To submerge the head or body briefly in water.
- To evade a responsibility or obligation. Often used with out: duck out on one's family.
- Games To lose a trick by deliberately playing lower than one's opponent.
- A quick lowering of the head or body.
- A plunge into water.
- A durable, closely woven heavy cotton or linen fabric.
- Clothing made of duck, especially white trousers.
- An amphibious military truck used during World War II.
- An amphibious truck used in emergencies, as to evacuate flood victims.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Fish , Deer , Fox , Kangaroo , Rat , Wolf , Horse , Chimpanzee , Fox , Giraffe , Puppy , Bear , Cheetah , Zebra , Snail , Pig , Dog , Monkey , Fly , Fly , Octopus , Frog , Shark , Bird , Squirrel , Shark , Spider , Fox , Rat , Fish , Cow , Kitten , Rhinoceros , Owl , Goat , Horse , Frog , Lion , Cat , Sheep , Bear , Snake , Bear , Hamster , Fish , Dog , Kitten , Seal , Chicken , Goldfish , Pig , Lobster , Fly , Cow , Lobster , Tiger , Snake , Cat , Horse , Owl , Bear , Fly , Seal , Bear , Fish , Hippopotamus , Rabbit , Dolphin , Fly , Turtle , Elephant , Shark , Scorpion , Eagle , Seal , Bee , Snake , Panda , Fly , Turtle , Seal , Camel , Pig , Cow , Cow , Crocodile , Alligator , Bear , Bird , Monkey , Puppy , Horse , Jaguar