A pet; a darling.
- Any of various wild or domesticated swimming birds of the family Anatidae, characteristically having a broad, flat bill, short legs, and webbed feet.
- A female duck.
- The flesh of a duck used as food.
- Slang A person, especially one thought of as peculiar.
- Chiefly British A dear. Often used in the plural with a singular verb.
- To lower quickly, especially so as to avoid something: ducked his head as the ball came toward him.
- To evade; dodge: duck responsibility; ducked the reporter's question.
- To push suddenly under water. See Synonyms at dip.
- Games To deliberately play a card that is lower than (an opponent's card).
- To lower the head or body.
- To move swiftly, especially so as to escape being seen: ducked behind a bush.
- To submerge the head or body briefly in water.
- To evade a responsibility or obligation. Often used with out: duck out on one's family.
- Games To lose a trick by deliberately playing lower than one's opponent.
- A quick lowering of the head or body.
- A plunge into water.
- A durable, closely woven heavy cotton or linen fabric.
- Clothing made of duck, especially white trousers.
- An amphibious military truck used during World War II.
- An amphibious truck used in emergencies, as to evacuate flood victims.
Hamster , Shark , Horse , Crocodile , Spider , Goldfish , Cat , Fish , Cow , Puppy , Goat , Shark , Dog , Pig , Snake , Sheep , Cow , Panda , Owl , Zebra , Seal , Rat , Snake , Seal , Eagle , Dolphin , Fish , Fish , Kangaroo , Bird , Chicken , Rat , Bear , Lion , Bear , Elephant , Fox , Bear , Fly , Giraffe , Fox , Pig , Monkey , Cow , Snail , Cat , Bear , Lobster , Horse , Bear , Fish , Cheetah , Camel , Jaguar , Fly , Turtle , Rabbit , Monkey , Deer , Bird , Bee , Fly , Kitten , Kitten , Seal , Lobster , Aardvark , Tiger , Dog , Pig , Snake , Octopus , Turtle , Owl , Horse , Fox , Horse , Frog , Seal , Hippopotamus , Frog , Wolf , Fly , Shark , Scorpion , Chimpanzee , Fly , Cow , Bear , Fly , Alligator , Rhinoceros , Squirrel , Puppy