A pet; a darling.
- Any of various wild or domesticated swimming birds of the family Anatidae, characteristically having a broad, flat bill, short legs, and webbed feet.
- A female duck.
- The flesh of a duck used as food.
- Slang A person, especially one thought of as peculiar.
- Chiefly British A dear. Often used in the plural with a singular verb.
- To lower quickly, especially so as to avoid something: ducked his head as the ball came toward him.
- To evade; dodge: duck responsibility; ducked the reporter's question.
- To push suddenly under water. See Synonyms at dip.
- Games To deliberately play a card that is lower than (an opponent's card).
- To lower the head or body.
- To move swiftly, especially so as to escape being seen: ducked behind a bush.
- To submerge the head or body briefly in water.
- To evade a responsibility or obligation. Often used with out: duck out on one's family.
- Games To lose a trick by deliberately playing lower than one's opponent.
- A quick lowering of the head or body.
- A plunge into water.
- A durable, closely woven heavy cotton or linen fabric.
- Clothing made of duck, especially white trousers.
- An amphibious military truck used during World War II.
- An amphibious truck used in emergencies, as to evacuate flood victims.
Fish , Frog , Bear , Fox , Octopus , Goat , Fish , Cat , Snake , Camel , Scorpion , Eagle , Pig , Seal , Cow , Cow , Turtle , Chimpanzee , Squirrel , Horse , Cow , Bear , Horse , Chicken , Shark , Kangaroo , Fish , Seal , Spider , Bird , Alligator , Cheetah , Rat , Bear , Cow , Owl , Fly , Goldfish , Bird , Sheep , Lobster , Shark , Turtle , Bear , Fox , Wolf , Puppy , Pig , Bear , Owl , Kitten , Panda , Snake , Rat , Snail , Bee , Lobster , Bear , Seal , Monkey , Hamster , Dolphin , Giraffe , Dog , Cat , Elephant , Monkey , Horse , Fly , Fly , Snake , Fox , Horse , Aardvark , Rhinoceros , Lion , Zebra , Shark , Rabbit , Frog , Puppy , Jaguar , Kitten , Seal , Dog , Crocodile , Deer , Fly , Fish , Fly , Fly , Pig , Tiger , Hippopotamus