An inclosed space; a courtyard; an uncovered area shut in by the walls of a building, or by different building; also, a space opening from a street and nearly surrounded by houses; a blind alley.
- An extent of open ground partially or completely enclosed by walls or buildings; a courtyard.
- A short street, especially a wide alley walled by buildings on three sides.
- A large open section of a building, often with a glass roof or skylight.
- A large building, such as a mansion, standing in a courtyard.
- The place of residence of a sovereign or dignitary; a royal mansion or palace.
- The retinue of a sovereign, including the royal family and personal servants, advisers, and ministers.
- A sovereign's governing body, including the council of ministers and state advisers.
- A formal meeting or reception presided over by a sovereign.
- Law A person or body of persons whose task is to hear and submit a decision on cases at law.
- Law The building, hall, or room in which such cases are heard and determined.
- Law The regular session of a judicial assembly.
- Law A similar authorized tribunal having military or ecclesiastical jurisdiction.
- Sports An open level area marked with appropriate lines, upon which a game, such as tennis, handball, or basketball, is played.
- The body of directors of an organization, especially of a corporation.
- A legislative assembly.
- To attempt to gain; seek: courting wealth and fame.
- To behave so as to invite or incur: courts disaster by taking drugs.
- To try to gain the love or affections of, especially to seek to marry.
- To attempt to gain the favor of by attention or flattery: a salesperson courting a potential customer.
- Zoology To behave so as to attract (a mate).
- To pursue a courtship; woo.
- Zoology To engage in courtship behavior.
- pay court to To flatter with solicitous overtures in an attempt to obtain something or clear away antagonism.
- pay court to To seek someone's love; woo.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പന്തുകളിസ്ഥലം - Panthukalisthalam ;നീതിപീഠം - Neethipeedam ;രാജസദസ്സ് - Raajasadhassu | Rajasadhassu ;കോടതി - Kodathi ;ദണ്ഡാലയം - Dhandaalayam | Dhandalayam ;അങ്കണം - Ankanam ;