Adapted or likely to excite terror, awe, or dread; dreadful; formidable.
- Causing great fear or alarm; dreadful: a terrible bolt of lightning; a terrible curse.
- Extremely formidable: terrible responsibilities.
- Extreme in extent or degree; intense: "the life for which he had paid so terrible a price” ( Leslie Fiedler).
- Unpleasant; disagreeable: had a terrible time at the party; terrible food.
- Very bad: a terrible actor.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭയങ്കരമായ - Bhayankaramaaya | Bhayankaramaya ;ഭീകര - Bheekara ;ഭീഷണ - Bheeshana ;ഉക്ഷാല - Ukshaala | Ukshala ;ഭീകരം - Bheekaram ;ഘോരമായ - Ghoramaaya | Ghoramaya ;