A borough; a manor; as, the Bury of St. Edmond's
- To place in the ground: bury a bone.
- To place (a corpse) in a grave, a tomb, or the sea; inter.
- To dispose of (a corpse) ritualistically by means other than interment or cremation.
- To conceal by or as if by covering over with earth; hide: buried her face in the pillow; buried the secret deep within himself.
- To occupy (oneself) with deep concentration; absorb: buried myself in my studies.
- To put an end to; abandon: buried their quarrel and shook hands.
- bury the hatchet To stop fighting; resolve a quarrel.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
താഴ്ത്തുക - Thaazhththuka | Thazhthuka ;വിട്ടു കളയുക - Vittu Kalayuka ;വ്യാപൃതനാകുക - Vyaapruthanaakuka | Vyapruthanakuka ;ശവം മറവു ചെയ്യുക - Shavam Maravu Cheyyuka ;കുഴിച്ചുമൂടുക - Kuzhichumooduka ;മൂടുക - Mooduka ;