To conceal, or withdraw from sight; to put out of view; to secrete.
- To put or keep out of sight; secrete.
- To prevent the disclosure or recognition of; conceal: tried to hide the facts.
- To cut off from sight; cover up: Clouds hid the stars.
- To avert (one's gaze), especially in shame or grief.
- To keep oneself out of sight.
- To seek refuge.
- hide out To be in hiding, as from a pursuer: The gangsters hid out in a remote cabin until it was safe to return to the city.
- The skin of an animal, especially the thick tough skin or pelt of a large animal.
- To beat severely; flog.
- hide nor hair A trace; a vestige: haven't seen hide nor hair of them since the argument.
- An old English measure of land, usually the amount held adequate for one free family and its dependents.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒളിച്ചു പാർക്കുക - Olichu Paarkkuka | Olichu Parkkuka ;മറച്ചുവയ്ക്കുക - Marachuvaykkuka ;ഒളിക്കുക - Olikkuka ;ഗുപ്ത - Guptha ;പൊതുക്കുക - Pothukkuka ;മൃഗത്തോല് - Mrugaththol | Mrugathol ;