Destitute of property; wanting in material riches or goods; needy; indigent.
- Having little or no wealth and few or no possessions.
- Lacking in a specified resource or quality: an area poor in timber and coal; a diet poor in calcium.
- Not adequate in quality; inferior: a poor performance.
- Lacking in value; insufficient: poor wages.
- Lacking in quantity: poor attendance.
- Lacking fertility: poor soil.
- Undernourished; lean.
- Humble: a poor spirit.
- Eliciting or deserving pity; pitiable: couldn't rescue the poor fellow.
- People with little or no wealth and possessions considered as a group: The urban poor are in need of homes.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അഭാവമുളള - Abhaavamulala | Abhavamulala ;ദരിദ്രമായ - Dharidhramaaya | Dharidhramaya ;ഗുണം കുറഞ്ഞ - Gunam Kuranja ;നിന്ദ്യമായ - Nindhyamaaya | Nindhyamaya ;പോരാത്ത - Poraaththa | Poratha ;ദരിദ്ര - Dharidhra ;