The act of conjoining, or the state of being conjoined, united, or associated; union; association; league.
- The act of joining.
- The state of being joined.
- A joint or simultaneous occurrence; concurrence: the conjunction of historical and economic forces that created a depression.
- One resulting from or embodying a union; a combination: "He is, in fact, a remarkable conjunction of talents” ( Jerry Adler).
- Grammar The part of speech that serves to connect words, phrases, clauses, or sentences.
- Grammar Any of the words belonging to this part of speech, such as and, but, as, and because.
- Astronomy The position of two celestial bodies on the celestial sphere when they have the same celestial longitude.
- Logic A compound proposition that has components joined by the word and or its symbol and is true only if both or all the components are true.
- Logic The relationship between the components of a conjunction.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സംയോഗം - Samyogam ;സംഗമം - Samgamam ;ഗ്രഹനില - Grahanila ;സംഗതി - Samgathi ;സംയോജിക - Samyojika ;ഘടകപദം - Ghadakapadham ;