A thickening of the epidermis at some point, esp. on the toes, by friction or pressure. It is usually painful and troublesome.
- Any of numerous cultivated forms of a widely grown, usually tall annual cereal grass (Zea mays) bearing grains or kernels on large ears.
- The grains or kernels of this plant, used as food for humans and livestock or for the extraction of an edible oil or starch. Also called Indian corn, maize.
- An ear of this plant.
- Chiefly British Any of various cereal plants or grains, especially the principal crop cultivated in a particular region, such as wheat in England or oats in Scotland.
- A single grain of a cereal plant.
- A seed or fruit of various other plants, such as a peppercorn.
- Corn snow.
- Informal Corn whiskey.
- Slang Something considered trite, dated, melodramatic, or unduly sentimental.
- To cause to form hard particles; granulate.
- To season and preserve with granulated salt.
- To preserve (beef, for example) in brine.
- To feed (animals) with corn or grain.
- To form hard particles; become grainy: "After the snow melts all day, it corns up at night for fine conditions” ( Hatfield Valley Advocate).
- A horny thickening of the skin, usually on or near a toe, resulting from pressure or friction. Also called clavus.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇറച്ചിയും മറ്റും ഉപ്പിട്ടു സൂക്ഷിക്കുക - Irachiyum Mattum Uppittu Sookshikkuka ;ഉറപ്പുള്ള മുഴ - Urappulla Muzha ;ചോളം - Cholam ;ഗോതമ്പ് - Gothampu ;ഉറപ്പുള്ള വിത്ത്മുഴ - Urappulla Viththmuzha | Urappulla Vithmuzha ;തടിപ്പ് - Thadippu ;