The time of light, or interval between one night and the next; the time between sunrise and sunset, or from dawn to darkness; hence, the light; sunshine.
- The period of light between dawn and nightfall; the interval from sunrise to sunset.
- The 24-hour period during which the earth completes one rotation on its axis.
- The period during which a celestial body makes a similar rotation.
- One of the numbered 24-hour periods into which a week, month, or year is divided.
- The portion of a 24-hour period that is devoted to work, school, or business: an eight-hour day; a sale that lasted for three days.
- A 24-hour period or a portion of it that is reserved for a certain activity: a day of rest.
- A specific, characteristic period in one's lifetime: In Grandmother's day, skirts were long.
- A period of opportunity or prominence: Every defendant is entitled to a day in court. That child will have her day.
- A period of time in history; an era: We studied the tactics used in Napoleon's day. The day of computer science is well upon us.
- Period of life or activity: The sick cat's days will soon be over.
- Of or relating to the day.
- Working during the day: the day nurse.
- Occurring before nightfall: a day hike.
- day after day For many days; continuously.
- day in, day out Every day without fail; continuously.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കാലം - Kaalam | Kalam ;വാസരം - Vaasaram | Vasaram ;ദിവസം - Dhivasam ;സൂര്യവെളിച്ചം - Sooryavelicham ;സമയം - Samayam ;പഞ്ചയാമം - Panchayaamam | Panchayamam ;