To change the guise or appearance of; especially, to conceal by an unusual dress, or one intended to mislead or deceive.
- To modify the manner or appearance of in order to prevent recognition.
- To furnish with a disguise.
- To conceal or obscure by dissemblance or false show; misrepresent: disguise one's true intentions.
- The act or an instance of disguising.
- The condition of being disguised.
- Clothes or accessories worn to conceal one's true identity.
- Appearance that misrepresents the true character of something: a blessing in disguise.
- A pretense or misrepresentation: His repeated references to his dangerous hobbies were only a disguise to cover up his insecurity.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കാപട്യം - Kaapadyam | Kapadyam ;നിറം മാറ്റുക - Niram Maattuka | Niram Mattuka ;വേഷം മാറ്റുക - Vesham Maattuka | Vesham Mattuka ;അപദേശം - Apadhesham ;വഞ്ചന - Vanchana ;കപടവേഷം - Kapadavesham ;