To hold forth or present to view; to produce publicly, for inspection; to show, especially in order to attract notice to what is interesting; to display; as, to exhibit commodities in a warehouse, a picture in a gallery.
- To show outwardly; display: exhibited pleasure by smiling.
- To present for others to see: rolled up his sleeve to exhibit the scar.
- To present in a public exhibition or contest: exhibited her paintings at a gallery. See Synonyms at show.
- To give evidence or an instance of; demonstrate: young musicians eager to exhibit their talent; a plant that exhibits dimorphism.
- Law To submit (evidence or documents) in a court.
- Law To present or introduce officially.
- To put something on public display.
- The act or an instance of exhibiting.
- Something exhibited: studied the dinosaur exhibits at the museum.
- A public showing; an exhibition: spent the afternoon at the space exhibit.
- Law Something, such as a document, formally introduced as evidence in court.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഹാജരാക്കിയ പ്രമാണം - Haajaraakkiya Pramaanam | Hajarakkiya Pramanam ;ലക്ഷ്യരേഖ - Lakshyarekha ;പ്രദർശിപ്പിക്കുക - Pradharshippikkuka ;പരസ്യമായി കാണിക്കുക - Parasyamaayi Kaanikkuka | Parasyamayi Kanikkuka ;പ്രദര്ശിപ്പിക്കുക - Pradharshippikkuka ;കാട്ടുക - Kaattuka | Kattuka ;