The act of organizing; the act of arranging in a systematic way for use or action; as, the organization of an army, or of a deliberative body.
- The act or process of organizing.
- The state or manner of being organized: a high degree of organization.
- Something that has been organized or made into an ordered whole.
- Something made up of elements with varied functions that contribute to the whole and to collective functions; an organism.
- A group of persons organized for a particular purpose; an association: a benevolent organization.
- A structure through which individuals cooperate systematically to conduct business.
- The administrative personnel of such a structure.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വ്യവസ്ഥ - Vyavastha ;വ്യൂഹനം - Vyoohanam ;അംഗസമ്പാദനം - Amgasampaadhanam | Amgasampadhanam ;വ്യവസ്ഥിതി - Vyavasthithi ;സംഘടിതശക്തി - Samghadithashakthi ;സജീവവസ്തു - Sajeevavasthu ;