The external part of a thing; the part, end, or side which forms the surface; that which appears, or is manifest; that which is superficial; the exterior.
- The part or parts that face out; the outer surface.
- The part or side of an object that is presented to the viewer; the external aspect.
- Outward aspect or appearance: "You'll never persuade me that I can't tell what men are by their outsides” ( George Eliot).
- The space beyond a boundary or limit.
- Sports A position at a distance from the inside or center, as of a playing field or racetrack.
- The utmost limit; the maximum: We'll be leaving in ten days at the outside.
- Of, relating to, or being on or near the outer side; outer: the outside margin.
- Of, restricted to, or situated on the outer side of an enclosure or a boundary; external: an outside door lock; an outside antenna.
- Located away from the inside or center: the outside traffic lane.
- Acting, occurring, originating, or being at a place beyond certain limits: knew little of the outside world.
- Gaining or providing access to the external side: an outside telephone line.
- Not belonging to or originating in a certain group or association: requested outside assistance; deplored outside interference.
- Being beyond the limits of one's usual work or responsibilities: My outside interests are skiing and sailing.
- Extreme, uttermost: The costs have exceeded even our outside estimates.
- Very unlikely; remote: only an outside possibility of winning the tournament.
- Baseball Passing on the side of home plate away from the batter. Used of a pitch.
- On or to the outer or external side.
- On or to the outer or external side of: saw someone outside the window.
- Beyond the limits of: a little place outside the city.
- With the exception of; except: We have no other information outside the figures already given.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പുറവായ് - Puravaayu | Puravayu ;ബാഹ്യമായ - Baahyamaaya | Bahyamaya ;അന്തിമമായി - Anthimamaayi | Anthimamayi ;പരമമായി - Paramamaayi | Paramamayi ;പുറമേയുള്ള - Purameyulla ;ബാഹ്യമായിട്ടുള്ള - Baahyamaayittulla | Bahyamayittulla ;