The arrival of something in a sudden or unexpected manner; chance; accident; luck; hap; also, the personified or deified power regarded as determining human success, apportioning happiness and unhappiness, and distributing arbitrarily or fortuitously the lots of life.
- The chance happening of fortunate or adverse events; luck: He decided to go home for the holidays, and his fortune turned for the worse.
- The turns of luck in the course of one's life.
- Success, especially when at least partially resulting from luck: No matter what they tried, it ended in fortune.
- A person's condition or standing in life determined by material possessions or financial wealth: She pursued her fortune in another country.
- Extensive amounts of material possessions or money; wealth.
- A large sum of money: spent a fortune on the new car.
- A hypothetical, often personified force or power that favorably or unfavorably governs the events of one's life: We believe that Fortune is on our side.
- Fate; destiny: told my fortune with tarot cards.
- A foretelling of one's destiny.
- Archaic To endow with wealth.
- Obsolete To ascribe or give good or bad fortune to.
- Archaic To occur by chance; happen.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സമ്പത്ത് - Sampaththu | Sampathu ;ദൈവാധീനം - Dhaivaadheenam | Dhaivadheenam ;ഭദാകം - Bhadhaakam | Bhadhakam ;ശിവം - Shivam ;കിസ്മത്ത് - Kismaththu | Kismathu ;ഭവികം - Bhavikam ;