Literally, a befalling; an event that takes place without one's foresight or expectation; an undesigned, sudden, and unexpected event; chance; contingency; often, an undesigned and unforeseen occurrence of an afflictive or unfortunate character; a casualty; a mishap; as, to die by an accident.
- An unexpected and undesirable event, especially one resulting in damage or harm: car accidents on icy roads.
- An unforeseen incident: A series of happy accidents led to his promotion.
- An instance of involuntary urination or defecation in one's clothing.
- Lack of intention; chance: ran into an old friend by accident.
- Logic A circumstance or attribute that is not essential to the nature of something.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആകസ്മിക സംഭവം - Aakasmika Sambhavam | akasmika Sambhavam ;യാദൃച്ഛികം - Yaadhruchchikam | Yadhruchchikam ;ആകസ്മികസംഭവം - Aakasmikasambhavam | akasmikasambhavam ;അവിചാരിതസംഭവം - Avichaarithasambhavam | Avicharithasambhavam ;അത്യാഹിതം - Athyaahitham | Athyahitham ;അപകടം - Apakadam ;