Possessed of original life and vigor; new and strong; unimpaired; sound.
- New to one's experience; not encountered before.
- Novel; different: a fresh slant on the problem. See Synonyms at new.
- Recently made, produced, or harvested; not stale or spoiled: fresh bread.
- Not preserved, as by canning, smoking, or freezing: fresh vegetables.
- Not saline or salty: fresh water.
- Not yet used or soiled; clean: a fresh sheet of paper.
- Free from impurity or pollution; pure: fresh air.
- Additional; new: fresh evidence.
- Bright and clear; not dull or faded: a fresh memory.
- Having the glowing, unspoiled appearance of youth: a fresh complexion.
- Untried; inexperienced: fresh recruits.
- Having just arrived; straight: fashions fresh from Paris.
- Revived or reinvigorated; refreshed: I was fresh as a daisy after the nap.
- Fairly strong; brisk: a fresh wind.
- Informal Bold and saucy; impudent.
- Having recently calved and therefore with milk. Used of a cow.
- Slang Excellent; first-rate.
- Recently; newly: fresh out of milk; muffins baked fresh daily.
- The early part: the fresh of the day.
- A freshet.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നവമായ - Navamaaya | Navamaya ;ഉന്മേഷം - Unmesham ;പുതുമയുള്ള - Puthumayulla ;അപ്പോള്ത്തന്നെ കൊണ്ടുവന്ന - Appolththanne Konduvanna | Appolthanne Konduvanna ;മുമ്പ് അജ്ഞാതമായ - Mumpu Ajnjaathamaaya | Mumpu Ajnjathamaya ;പുത്തനായ - Puththanaaya | Puthanaya ;