A man well born; one of good family; one above the condition of a yeoman.
- A man of gentle or noble birth or superior social position: "He's too much a gentleman to be a scholar” ( Aphra Behn).
- A well-mannered and considerate man with high standards of proper behavior. See Usage Note at lady.
- A man of independent means who does not need to have a wage-paying job.
- A man: Do you know this gentleman?
- Used as a form of address for a group of men.
- A manservant; a valet.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മാന്യവ്യക്തി - Maanyavyakthi | Manyavyakthi ;യോഗ്യന് - Yogyan ;കുലീനന് - Kuleenan ; ;ശ്രീമാന് - Shreemaan | Shreeman ;കുലീനമായ - Kuleenamaaya | Kuleenamaya ;