One who holds an office; a person lawfully invested with an office, whether civil, military, or ecclesiastical; as, a church officer; a police officer; a staff officer.
- One who holds an office of authority or trust in an organization, such as a corporation or government.
- One who holds a commission in the armed forces.
- A person licensed in the merchant marine as master, mate, chief engineer, or assistant engineer.
- A police officer.
- To furnish with officers.
- To command or manage as an officer.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിയമിക്കുക - Niyamikkuka ;അധികാരി - Adhikaari | Adhikari ;ഓഫീസർ - Opheesar ;ഉദ്യോഗസ്ഥന് - Udhyogasthan ;പ്രമാണി - Pramaani | Pramani ;ആധികരണികന് - Aadhikaranikan | adhikaranikan ;