A vessel having (so many) masts; -- used only in compounds; as, a two-master.
- One that has control over another or others.
- The owner or keeper of an animal: The dog ran toward its master.
- The owner of a slave.
- One who has control over or ownership of something: the master of a large tea plantation.
- The captain of a merchant ship. Also called master mariner.
- An employer.
- The man who serves as the head of a household.
- One who defeats another; a victor.
- One whose teachings or doctrines are accepted by followers.
- Christianity Jesus.
- A male teacher, schoolmaster, or tutor.
- One who holds a master's degree.
- An artist or performer of great and exemplary skill.
- An old master.
- A worker qualified to teach apprentices and carry on the craft independently.
- An expert: a master of three languages.
- Used formerly as a title for a man holding a naval office ranking next below a lieutenant on a warship.
- Used as a title for a man who serves as the head or presiding officer of certain societies, clubs, orders, or institutions.
- Chiefly British Used as a title for any of various male law court officers.
- Used as a title for any of various male officers having specified duties concerning the management of the British royal household.
- Used as a courtesy title before the given or full name of a boy not considered old enough to be addressed as Mister.
- Archaic Used as a form of address for a man; mister.
- A man who owns a pack of hounds or is the chief officer of a hunt.
- An original, such as an original document or audio recording, from which copies can be made.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a master.
- Principal or predominant: a master plot.
- Controlling all other parts of a mechanism: a master switch.
- Highly skilled or proficient: a master thief.
- Being an original from which copies are made.
- To act as or be the master of.
- To make oneself a master of: mastered the language in a year's study.
- To overcome or defeat: He finally mastered his addiction to drugs.
- To reduce to subjugation; break or tame (an animal, for example).
- To produce a master audio recording for.
- To season or age (dyed goods).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രാവീണ്യം നേടുക - Praaveenyam Neduka | Praveenyam Neduka ;തലവൻ - Thalavan ;ഏമാന് - Emaan | Eman ;അതികുശലനായ - Athikushalanaaya | Athikushalanaya ;മഹോദയന് - Mahodhayan ;കപ്പവടക്കപ്പലിന്റെ ക്യാപ്റ്റന് - Kappavadakkappalinte Kyaapttan | Kappavadakkappalinte Kyapttan ;