A frame or grating of various kinds; as, a frame for drying bricks, fish, or cheese; a rack for feeding cattle; a grating in a mill race, etc.
- To cut or chop with repeated and irregular blows: hacked down the saplings.
- To break up the surface of (soil).
- Informal To alter (a computer program): hacked her text editor to read HTML.
- To gain access to (a computer file or network) illegally or without authorization: hacked the firm's personnel database.
- Slang To cut or mutilate as if by hacking: hacked millions off the budget.
- Slang To cope with successfully; manage: couldn't hack a second job.
- To chop or cut something by hacking.
- Informal To write or refine computer programs skillfully.
- Informal To use one's skill in computer programming to gain illegal or unauthorized access to a file or network: hacked into the company's intranet.
- To cough roughly or harshly.
- A rough, irregular cut made by hacking.
- A tool, such as a hoe, used for hacking.
- A blow made by hacking.
- A rough, dry cough.
- A horse used for riding or driving; a hackney.
- A worn-out horse for hire; a jade.
- One who undertakes unpleasant or distasteful tasks for money or reward; a hireling.
- A writer hired to produce routine or commercial writing.
- A carriage or hackney for hire.
- Informal A taxicab.
- Informal See hackie.
- To let out (a horse) for hire.
- To make banal or hackneyed with indiscriminate use.
- To drive a taxicab for a living.
- To work for hire as a writer.
- To ride on horseback at an ordinary pace.
- By, characteristic of, or designating routine or commercial writing: hack prose.
- Hackneyed; banal.
- hack out Informal To produce (written material, for example), especially hastily or routinely: hacked out a weekly column.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വെട്ടുക - Vettuka ;മുറിവ് - Murivu ;കൊത്തിനുറുക്കുക - Koththinurukkuka | Kothinurukkuka ;അറുപ്പ് - Aruppu ;കഠിനമായി അദ്ധ്വാനിച്ച ആള് - Kadinamaayi Addhvaanicha Aal | Kadinamayi Adhvanicha al ;കുത - Kutha ;