Willful; rash; precipitate; hurried on by will or passion; ungovernable.
- Intoxicating or stupefying: heady liqueur.
- Tending to upset the mind or the balance of senses: standing on a heady outcrop of rock.
- Serving to exhilarate: the heady news of triumph.
- Impetuous and rash: a heady outburst of anger.
- Domineering; overbearing: too heady to reason with.
- Swift and violent; headlong: a heady current.
- Showing intelligence and good judgment; prudent: heady tactics.
- Suffering from a headache: a heady, throbbing feeling.