Moving or acting with physical strength; urged or impelled with force; excited by strong feeling or passion; forcible; vehement; impetuous; fierce; furious; severe; as, a violent blow; the violent attack of a disease.
- Marked by, acting with, or resulting from great force: a violent attack.
- Having or showing great emotional force: violent dislike.
- Marked by intensity; extreme: violent pain; a violent squall. See Synonyms at intense.
- Caused by unexpected force or injury rather than by natural causes: a violent death.
- Tending to distort or injure meaning, phrasing, or intent.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഹിംസാത്മകമായ - Himsaathmakamaaya | Himsathmakamaya ;കൊടിയ - Kodiya ;ചണ്ഡം - Chandam ;ഉത്താല - Uththaala | Uthala ;അക്രമപരമായ - Akramaparamaaya | Akramaparamaya ;ഉഗ്ര - Ugra ;