Twisted; wry; as, a wrong nose.
- Not in conformity with fact or truth; incorrect or erroneous.
- Contrary to conscience, morality, or law; immoral or wicked.
- Unfair; unjust.
- Not required, intended, or wanted: took a wrong turn.
- Not fitting or suitable; inappropriate or improper: said the wrong thing.
- Not in accord with established usage, method, or procedure: the wrong way to shuck clams.
- Not functioning properly; out of order.
- Unacceptable or undesirable according to social convention.
- Designating the side, as of a garment, that is less finished and not intended to show: socks worn wrong side out.
- In a wrong manner; mistakenly or erroneously.
- In a wrong course or direction.
- Immorally or unjustly: She acted wrong to lie.
- In an unfavorable way. See Synonyms at amiss.
- An unjust or injurious act.
- Something contrary to ethics or morality.
- An invasion or a violation of another's legal rights.
- Law A tort. See Synonyms at injustice.
- The condition of being in error or at fault: in the wrong.
- To treat unjustly or injuriously.
- To discredit unjustly; malign.
- To treat dishonorably; violate.
- do (someone) wrong Informal To be unfaithful or disloyal.
- go wrong To take a wrong turn or make a wrong move.
- go wrong To go astray morally.
- go wrong To go amiss; turn out badly.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തെറ്റ് - Thettu ;തെറ്റുചെയ്യുക - Thettucheyyuka ;കൊടൂമ്പിരി - Kodoompiri ;അസത്യം - Asathyam ;ഭ്രമി - Bhrami ;അഹിതമായ - Ahithamaaya | Ahithamaya ;