A border; edge; brink; verge; as, the margin of a river or lake.
- An edge and the area immediately adjacent to it; a border. See Synonyms at border.
- The blank space bordering the written or printed area on a page.
- A limit in a condition or process, beyond or below which something is no longer possible or acceptable: the margin of reality; has crossed the margin of civilized behavior.
- An amount allowed beyond what is needed: a small margin of safety. See Synonyms at room.
- A measure, quantity, or degree of difference: a margin of 500 votes.
- Economics The minimum return that an enterprise may earn and still pay for itself.
- Economics The difference between the cost and the selling price of securities or commodities.
- Economics The difference between the market value of collateral and the face value of a loan.
- An amount in money, or represented by securities, deposited by a customer with a broker as a provision against loss on transactions made on account.
- Botany The border of a leaf.
- To provide with a margin.
- To be a margin to; border.
- To inscribe or enter in the margin of a page.
- Economics To add margin to: margin up a brokerage account.
- Economics To deposit margin for: margin a transaction.
- Economics To buy or hold (securities) by depositing or adding to a margin.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രാന്തവൽക്കരിച്ച - Praanthavalkkaricha | Pranthavalkkaricha ;അരുകിലെഴുതിയിരിക്കുന്ന - Arukilezhuthiyirikkunna ;നേരിയ വ്യത്യാസത്തിൽ - Neriya Vyathyaasaththil | Neriya Vyathyasathil ;ഓരം - Oram ;സീമ - Seema ;പ്രാന്തീയമായ - Praantheeyamaaya | Prantheeyamaya ;