To unite in wedlock or matrimony; to perform the ceremony of joining, as a man and a woman, for life; to constitute (a man and a woman) husband and wife according to the laws or customs of the place.
- To join as spouses by exchanging vows.
- To take as a spouse.
- To give in marriage.
- To perform a marriage ceremony for: The rabbi married the couple.
- To obtain by marriage: marry money.
- Nautical To join (two ropes) end to end by interweaving their strands.
- To unite in a close, usually permanent way: "His material marries the domestic and the exotic” ( Clifton Fadiman).
- To take a husband or wife; wed: They married in their twenties.
- To combine or blend agreeably: Let the flavors marry overnight.
- Archaic Used as an exclamation of surprise or emphasis.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
താലികെട്ടുക - Thaalikettuka | Thalikettuka ;ദാന്പത്യത്തില് പ്രവേശിക്കുക - Dhaanpathyaththil Praveshikkuka | Dhanpathyathil Praveshikkuka ;വേള്ക്കുക - Velkkuka ;സംയോജിപ്പിക്കുക - Samyojippikkuka ;മജ്ജ - Majja ;ബാന്ധവിക്കുക - Baandhavikkuka | Bandhavikkuka ;